Home Credit Cash Loans
What many Filipinos are unaware of is that Home Credit also offers cash loans for any financial needs. Whether it be for the latest gadgets or an emergency fund, Home Credit has it all for Filipinos. Cash loans offered by Home Credit can be availed in different ways and at the borrower’s convenience.
However, such benefits are only limited to the existing Home Credit customers with good credit standing. Customers may know of their eligibility for cash loans via SMS, phone call, or email notifications. Others may also check the Home Credit app for other available offers.
A minimum of PHP 10,000 awaits those qualified customers who wish to apply for Home Credit cash loans. They may use the loan proceeds to finance the following:
- Start a small business
- Home renovation
- Upgrade gadgets/appliances
- Tuition fees
- Emergency expenses
How to Apply
There are three different (3) ways in applying for a cash loan. The loan applicant can choose the method that is most convenient for them. Below are the instructions:
Apply via My Home Credit App
- Download the app from the App Store. Log in, and tap the Cash Loan offer banner.
- Once logged in, enter the preferred loan amount and the desired number of terms, then tap ‘Continue’.
- Sign up for the loan by entering personal details.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Wait for the status of the loan application.
Apply over the Phone
To apply for Home Credit cash loans over the phone, just call any of the indicated phone numbers. Remember that Home Credit’s customer service is open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday through Sunday.
Telesales Hotline: (02) 7753 5714
For Smart, PLDT, SUN, TNT: 1 800 10 234 3000
For Globe, ™: 1 800 8 905 0303
Once the loan application has been approved, a message that includes the link to the contract will be sent to the applicant / borrower.
Apply via Partner Stores
- Visit any of Home Credit’s partner stores. A store locator is available on the Home Credit website to know which store is the nearest.
- Approach any of Home Credit’s sales associates and present the message received as proof of eligibility for a Home Credit cash loan. Bring at least two (2) valid IDs.
- Allow the sales associate to process the loan application.
Upon loan approval, the loan proceeds will be available either through bank transfer or cash pick up. The list of Home Credit’s partnered disbursement centers is also available on its website.
Note: The loan contract will be terminated should the customer fail to claim the loan proceeds within seven (7) days.
Home Credit’s readiness to provide various services and products that cater to the needs of Filipinos – cash or non-cash – and its availability nationwide is truly helping Filipinos in achieving their dreams and making their lives better.